My latest course, Turn Content Into Clients, is now live. Here’s the details on what’s in it:
When I first started freelancing, I had no idea how to get clients. No plan for how to grow my business. I didn’t know what worked and what didn’t. I took any client I could get, worked on projects I had no passion for, worked with clients I couldn’t stand and was terrified month to month:
- “Where will the clients come from?”
- “Will I make enough to pay my bills?”
- “Will it always be this stressful?”
And then, I discovered content marketing. And, I learned how to build a funnel. I figured out what things to say and how to attract high-paying clients. Clients I enjoyed working with, who valued my work and fit my personality. Projects I was excited to work on.
I ended up working on projects for Inc. Magazine.
- Bestselling authors like Tim Ferriss.
- Lewis Howes.
- And Michael Hyatt.
People I’d never imagined I’d get to work with when I first started. More than that, I finally had a plan and a system. I knew what worked and I knew how to consistently to create content that brought clients in my front door. And, I knew how to scale my business to create the lifestyle I wanted.
And, that’s what I’ve done since.
So, this class is simple.
I’m going to share with you what I’ve learned about using content to get clients:
- How to write your sales pages
- Creating your lead magnet
- Building your landing pages
- Coming up with content ideas
- How to product your content
- How and where I re-purpose content to get maximum value out of each post
- Posting to social media
- Which platforms to focus on and more.
Every step to building your marketing funnel and creating content to get clients.
You’ll walk away from the class with:
- The exact content marketing funnel blueprint I use
- My “Big 3” to ensure my content is always valuable
- The dead simple formula I use to guarantee my content is always unique
- My “10 Questions” services sales page formula
- The 6 components I use in every one of my email optin landing pages
- The 5-step process I use to create all my content
- How I turn 1 blog post into an entire week’s worth of content
This changed my life. I’m a nobody. A poor kid from a town of 200 who grew up living in a trailer home. If you’d asked my classmates, most would’ve figured I’d be dead or in jail by now.
When I started freelancing, I didn’t have a big network to tap into.
- I didn’t have parents who could help.
- I didn’t have college friends or a fraternity to leverage.
- It was just me and my keyboard.
So, I can show you how to get started freelancing from absolute scratch.
- Without a bunch of awkward networking.
- Without doing a bunch of free work.
- Without being tied to any one platform or network.
And, without having to spend 16 hours a day looking for work, wondering where clients are going to come from and constantly stressed out, worried you’re not going to make it.
So, if you’re ready to start strategically growing YOUR freelance business, let’s get started. Head over to content2clients.com to learn more about getting FULL access to the course without paying a penny.