What Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you visit the Website, including:
- Your IP address and browser type;
- The pages you visit on the Website;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The website you visited before coming to the Website;
- Any search terms you used to find the Website.
We may also collect personal information about you if you choose to provide it, such as your name, email address, or other contact information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Improve the Website and your user experience;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Provide you with marketing materials, if you have opted-in to receive them;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate the Website, such as hosting providers, analytics providers, and email service providers.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Remember your preferences;
- Authenticate your identity;
- Analyze your use of the Website.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by Idea Engine LLC. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). To learn more about your CCPA rights, please see our CCPA Privacy Notice.
Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.