Just posted a new course.
It’s called the Beginner’s Guide to Freelance and it’s teaching you everything I’ve learned from 10+ years of freelancing to help you get started, grow and be your own boss. Here’s what you’ll learn in the course:
- How to figure out what services to offer
- How to make money AND do what you love
- How to find people WILLING to hire you
- How to sell your services without having to become some sales genius or slime ball
- How to build your freelance business as a sustainable business you can sell or hand to your kids and grandkids
- And, ultimately, be YOUR OWN boss and control YOUR OWN destiny.
This course is for you if you’re an absolute beginner, tired of working a 9-to-5 you hate and are ready to make the leap into freelancing. It’ll show you how to methodically build and grow your freelance business.
Anyway, you can get it for nothing over on SkillShare.
Link to get started is here: https://skl.sh/2pOiF5g
P.S. If you’re a patron over on Patreon, you can get it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/beginners-guide-21994444