Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- The no-shyte, everything goes to hell in a handbasket survival plan developed by a grumbly mountain man living who lives in a small mountain cabin in the woods.
- How a broke truck driver slashes $42,000 in debt in a single year, bought his dream home and landed his dream job — all while making less, not more, money. You don’t need to be “rich” to be financially free.
- Why most savings accounts are not just useless but actually losing you money — and what to do instead.
- 5 assets anyone can easily own to insulate them from pandemics, recessions, hyperinflation and virtually any kind of financial crisis — without having stack MREs in your underground bunker.
- How wealthy investors profit from both the natural “boom” and “bust” cycle of the economy — simple ways to benefit that don’t require millions or a crack investment to team.
- The Freelance “Holy Trinity”: three simple offers you can make to maximize what you earn from your freelance skill set.
- 7 different ways to create “open-ended” income — income that’s not tied to your time or work. Take the lid off what you learn by decoupling from the time for money paradigm.
- The big mistake my dad made that cost him his house, his car, his business, buried him in debt and was the cause of the poverty I experienced as a child — and how to protect yourself from making the same mistake.