In this episode of the John Morris Show, I cover the process I used to build my PHP applications and avoid “blank page syndrome”, I reveal my tax tips for freelancers, the art of being persistent, changes in iTunes podcasting platform that affect you and more:
Subscribe to the Podcast
Here’s the line-up:
- Opening and my Freelancer.com rant [1:25]
- iTunes new podcasting platform and how it affects you [10:46]
- The secret to getting anything you want in life: be p________t [24:00]
- Where do I start with building my PHP applications [34:24]
- Tax tips for freelancers [51:32]
- Weekly Q&A [1:07:30]
Links mentioned in this episode:
- What Does The New Podcast iTunes Submission Process Mean
- Action-Domain-Responder pattern
- 7 tax tips for first-time freelancers
If you liked the show, give it a like and share with the communities and people you think will benefit.
Finally, you can always find all my tutorials, podcast episodes and more on johnmorrisonline.com, @jpmorris on Twitter and youtube.com/johnmorrisvideo.