In this episode of the John Morris Show I share the Web Design trends to watch in 2016, how to send form data via email, the risk-takers mindset and how to capitalize in a competitive industry and more.
[smart_track_player url=”https://soundcloud.com/johnmorrisonline/jms056-send-form-data-via-email-2016-web-design-trends-the-risk-takers-mindset-and-more” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Subscribe to the Podcast
Here’s the line-up:
- Before You Write Your New Years Resolutions [00:48]
- Web Design Trends to Watch in 2016[13:57]
- Risk-Takers Mindset and Capitalizing In a Competitive Industry [26:58]
- How to Send Form Data Via Email [31:30]
- 4 Trends That Will Disrupt the Way We Work by 2021 [40:54]
- Weekly WebDev Q&A [52:00]
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Anatomy of Failure: Your New Years Resolutions
- Samsung Pay plans to enable U.S. online shopping in 2016
- Forbes: Web Design Trends to Watch in 2016
- Lynda.com: How to Send Email From a Web Form With PHP
- The Four Trends that Will Change the Way We Work by 2021
- How to Upload Files With PHP
- Prepared Statements, PDO and MySQLi
If you liked the show, give it a like and share with the communities and people you think will benefit.
Finally, you can always find all my tutorials, podcast episodes and more on johnmorrisonline.com, @jpmorris on Twitter and youtube.com/johnmorrisvideo.