The purpose of this course is simple: teach you how to charge premium prices for your freelance services. Some of the things you’ll learn inside (to help you do that) are:
Things you’ll learn inside:
- The “Microsoft Method” for finding premium clients. You can go on Google right now and find a nearly endless list of premium clients with this method — and yet, almost no one does it. I’ll show you how.
- If you’re a web developer, a red-hot service you can start offering now and immediately start charging premium prices for.
- A clever way to use your competitors testimonials to sell YOUR services.
- The “non-sensical” reason premium clients *want* to pay more for your services and how to package and present yours to attract these kinds of clients.
- The marquee difference between a regular, ho-hum service and a premium service — this one simple criteria can turn almost any deliverable into a high-end service.
- Three questions you must be able to answer in order to charge premium prices.
- The old-school automation software that can help you zero in on the premium clients all around you.
- If you’re a writer, I’ll show you a service one of my clients recently paid $15,000 for (zero promises that you can charge the same, but it’s a great example of how to take a regular service and turn it into a premium one).
- The ugly, 90s-era website where you can find a nearly endless supply of premium clients.
- A simple packaging mistake that makes clients immediately overlook your services and how to re-configure what you offer to stand out and make clients pay attention to you.
And a whole lot more. Give it a watch and, most importantly, IMPLEMENT what you learn… and see just how high you can go! 🙂