Personal Information Collection
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers: name, email address, IP address, device ID, and other similar identifiers;
- Internet or other similar network activity: browsing history, search history, and information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement;
- Geolocation data: physical location or movements;
- Inferences: information about a consumer’s interests and preferences based on their interactions with the Website.
- Personal Information Use
Personal Information Disclosure
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Internet or other similar network activity;
- Geolocation data;
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting providers, email service providers, and marketing service providers;
- Our business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Personal Information Sales
We do not sell personal information.
As a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. You may also request that we delete your personal information.
To make a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, if any, or through other methods. We will respond to your request consistent with the CCPA, which may include providing the requested information or deleting your personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.